The Programme is based on 32 weeks (although may run up longer) and in 2023 will run from Sunday the 12th February to Thursday 7th December and with the following dates:
Term Dates for 2023
Block 1 – Sunday 12th February to Thursday 6th April
Block 2 – Monday 24th April to Sunday 2nd July (no classes Queens birthday weekend)
Block 3 – Monday 24th July to Sunday 24th September
Block 4 – Monday 9th October to Thursday 7th December (no classes Labour weekend)
Outreach programme 2023
Block 1 – 12th February and 19th March
Block 2 – 21st May and 2nd July
Block 3 – 20th August and 24th September
Block 4 – 15th October and 19th November
aDvANCE performance will be held 24th and 25th June (TBC)
aDvANCE Classical Uniform
Below is the list of the uniform requirements for the aDvANCE Programme:
- Energitics Princess line thick or thin strapped panel Camisole leotard
- Energitics Panel Front low Back Camisole or Panel Front high back camisole
- Energitics any other plain panelled camisole leotard i.e Cleo, Ophelia, and Iris
There are different colours for each level of Ballet:
- Classical 1 – Berry
- Classical 2 – Navy Blue
You will be advised which level you are in.
Pink tights with hair in a bun. Flats and pointe shoes.
Boys – Navy or black tights – white fitted tee or colour of the course you are doing.
Please visit www.energetiks.com.au to view the styles.
aDvANCE: Contemporary Uniform
Below is a list of uniform items required for contemporary classes regardless of level, and pictures for examples. It is your choice as to where the items are purchased, as long as they’re completely black (small logos are fine). Please consider how many items you will need – we recommend more than one set, particularly for those in fulltime or two/three-day programme.
- Black bike shorts OR tights (your choice of length) OR running shorts
- Black racer back/muscle back tank OR wide-strapped tank top (no thin “spaghetti” straps please) (Not overly loose, baggy or long please)
- Ladies: sports bra or crop top – your colour choice
- Black socks for beginning of class
Hair needs to be tied back.