The Programme is based on 32 weeks (although may run up to 36wks) and in 2020 will run from Sunday the 9th February to Thursday 3rd December and with the following dates:
Block 1 – Sunday 9th February to Thursday 9th April – 9 weeks
Block 2 – Sunday April 26th April to Thursday 2nd July – 9.5 weeks excluding the breaks (There will be no classes Queens birthday weekend – 1st and 2nd June)
Block 3 – Sunday 26th July to Thursday 24th September – 8.5 weeks excluding breaks (mid term break tbc))
Block 4 – Sunday 11th October to Thursday 5th December – 7 weeks excluding breaks – (There will be no classes during exams October date to be confirmed and Labour Weekend – 27th and 28th October)
aDvANCE Classical Uniform 2020
Below is the list of the uniform requirements for the aDvANCE Programme 2020:
- Energitics Princess line thick or thin strapped panel Camisole leotard
- Energitics Panel Front low Back Camisole or Panel Front high back camisole
- Energitics any other plain panelled camisole leotard i.e Cleo, Ophelia, and Iris
There are different colours for each level of Ballet:
- Classical 1 – Berry
- Classical 2 – Navy Blue
You will be advised which level you are in.
Pink tights with hair in a bun. Flats and pointe shoes.
Boys – Navy or black tights – white fitted tee or colour of the course you are doing.
Please visit www.energetiks.com.au to view the styles.
aDvANCE: Contemporary Uniform 2020
Below is a list of uniform items required for contemporary classes regardless of level, and pictures for examples. It is your choice as to where the items are purchased, as long as they’re completely black (small logos are fine). Please consider how many items you will need – we recommend more than one set, particularly for those in fulltime or two/three-day programme.
- Black bike shorts OR tights (your choice of length) OR running shorts
- Black racer back/muscle back tank OR wide-strapped tank top (no thin “spaghetti” straps please) (Not overly loose, baggy or long please)
- Ladies: sports bra or crop top – your colour choice
- Black socks for beginning of class
Hair needs to be tied back.