The Programme is based on 32 weeks (although may run up to 36 wks) and in 2020 will run from Sunday the 9th February to Thursday 3rd December and with the following dates:
Block 1 – Sunday 9th February to Monday 23 March (lockdown) – 7 weeks
Block 2 – Sunday 19th April to Thursday 2nd July – 10 weeks excluding the breaks (Queens birthday weekend – 1st and 2nd June)
Block 3 – Monday 20th July to Monday 21st September – 9 weeks excluding breaks (Exam breaks 15th Sept to 17th Sept )
Block 4 – Sunday 11th October to Thursday 3rd December – 8 weeks excluding breaks – (There will be no classes Labour Weekend – 25th and 26th October and Wednesday 5th to Thursday 6th November due to exams)
End of year concert will be held 12th December
aDvANCE Classical Uniform 2020
Below is the list of the uniform requirements for the aDvANCE Programme 2020:
- Energitics Princess line thick or thin strapped panel Camisole leotard
- Energitics Panel Front low Back Camisole or Panel Front high back camisole
- Energitics any other plain panelled camisole leotard i.e Cleo, Ophelia, and Iris
There are different colours for each level of Ballet:
- Classical 1 – Berry
- Classical 2 – Navy Blue
You will be advised which level you are in.
Pink tights with hair in a bun. Flats and pointe shoes.
Boys – Navy or black tights – white fitted tee or colour of the course you are doing.
Please visit www.energetiks.com.au to view the styles.
aDvANCE: Contemporary Uniform 2020
Below is a list of uniform items required for contemporary classes regardless of level, and pictures for examples. It is your choice as to where the items are purchased, as long as they’re completely black (small logos are fine). Please consider how many items you will need – we recommend more than one set, particularly for those in fulltime or two/three-day programme.
- Black bike shorts OR tights (your choice of length) OR running shorts
- Black racer back/muscle back tank OR wide-strapped tank top (no thin “spaghetti” straps please) (Not overly loose, baggy or long please)
- Ladies: sports bra or crop top – your colour choice
- Black socks for beginning of class
Hair needs to be tied back.