The Programme is based on 32 weeks (although may run up to 36wks) and in 2019 will run from Sunday the 10th February to Thursday 5th December and with the following dates:
Block 1 – Sunday 10th February to Thursday 11th April – 9 weeks
Block 2 – Sunday April 28th April to Thursday 4th July – 9.5 weeks excluding the breaks (There will be no classes Queens birthday weekend – 2nd and 3rd June)
Block 3 – Sunday 28th July to Thursday 26th September – 8.5 weeks (mid term break 27th to 29th August)
Block 4 – Sunday 13th October to Thursday 5th December – 7 weeks – Graduation performance is the weekend of 29th November to 1st December. (There will be no classes during exams 22nd to 24th October and Labour Weekend – 27th and 28th October)
aDvANCE Classical Uniform 2019
Below is the list of the uniform requirements for the aDvANCE Programme:
- Energitics Princess line thick or thin strapped panel Camisole leotard
- Energitics Panel Front low Back Camisole or Panel Front high back camisole
- Energitics any other plain panelled camisole leotard i.e Cleo, Ophelia, and Iris
There are different colours for each programme:
- Fulltime – Navy
Part time – 2 day – Lilac
Part time – 1 day – Berry
Pink tights with hair in a bun. Flats and pointe shoes.
Boys – Navy or black tights – white fitted tee or colour of the course you are doing.
Please visit www.energetiks.com.au to view the styles.
aDvANCE: Contemporary Uniform 2019
Below is a list of uniform items required for contemporary classes, and pictures for examples. It is your choice as to where the items are purchased, as long as they’re completely black (small logos are fine). Please consider how many items you will need – we recommend more than one set, particularly for those in fulltime or two-day programme.
- Black bike shorts OR tights (your choice of length) OR running shorts
- Black racer back/muscle back tank OR wide-strapped tank top (no thin “spaghetti” straps please) (Not overly loose, baggy or long please)
- Ladies: sports bra or crop top – your colour choice
- Black socks for beginning of class
Hair needs to be tied back.